The simple rules to charging your battery
• Do not leave charging batteries unattended
• Do not attempt to charge damaged or deformed batteries
• Only charge the battery as much as necessary
• Use the correct charger
• The recommended charge time is based on a completely flat battery
• When storing we recommend charging the battery to 50% of its capacity
• Please note: Li-po batteries can store their charge for up to 1 month
• If your model is involved in a crash then inspect the battery for damage
• When disposing of the battery for any reason, immerse the battery in salt water for 24 hours to discharge it
Never charge a lithium battery if it is below 3.0V per cell, puffed up, or damaged.
Always place on a fire-proof surface when charging.
Only use chargers designed to work with Lithium Polymer batteries.
Never leave your battery unattended while charging!
We now stock these safety charging bags for Li-Polymer batteries.